Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Low V T-Stat, Stages Heat 1, Stages Cool 1
- Item # 1TKH1
- Mfr. Model # RS2110
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # 4219
- Shipping Weight 0.85 lbs.
- ItemLow Voltage Thermostat
- Stages Heat1
- Stages Cool1
- Terminal DesignationsR,C,Y,W,G,O,B
- System SwitchingHeat-Cool-Off
- Fan SwitchingAuto-On
- Key Pad LockoutNo
- Programmable FanNo
- Humidification ControlNo
- Remote Sensing CapabilityNo
- Filter IndicatorYes
- Battery BackupYes
- Low Battery IndicatorYes
- Batteries IncludedYes
- Dual Transformer CompatibleNo
- Power MethodBattery
- Voltage18 to 30VAC
- 750mV CompatibleYes
- Mounting TypeHorizontal
- Control Range45 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- FeaturesDifferential 1 to 3 Degrees F
- For Use WithGas, Oil or Electric Furnaces
- Includes2 AA Batteries, Screws and Wall Anchors
- Agency ComplianceEnergy Star Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.