Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Low Voltage T-Stat, , Stages Cool 1
- Item # 1TKG7
- Mfr. Model # 300-205
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # 4219
- Shipping Weight 0.51 lbs.
- Item Low Voltage Thermostat
- Stages Cool 1
- Terminal Designations RC,Y,G,CLK1,CLK2
- System Switching No
- Fan Switching Auto-On
- Display LCD
- Key Pad Lockout Yes
- Programmable Fan No
- Automatic Changeover No
- Humidification Control No
- Dehumidification Control No
- Remote Sensing Capability Yes
- Temporary Program Override Yes
- Temporary Temperature Hold Yes
- Filter Indicator No
- Battery Backup No
- Low Battery Indicator No
- Batteries Included No
- Dual Transformer Compatible No
- Power Method Hardwired/Power Stealing
- Voltage 18 to 30VAC
- 750mV Compatible No
- Height 4-1/2"
- Width 4"
- Depth 3/4"
- Mounting Type Vertical
- Color White
- Control Range 60 Degrees to 108 Degrees F
- Features Day/Night Set Points
- For Use With Forced Air Systems
- Includes Anchors and Screws
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.