Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemLow Voltage Thermostat
- Stages Cool1
- Terminal DesignationsRC,Y,G,CLK1,CLK2
- System SwitchingNo
- Fan SwitchingAuto-On
- Key Pad LockoutYes
- Programmable FanNo
- Automatic ChangeoverNo
- Humidification ControlNo
- Dehumidification ControlNo
- Remote Sensing CapabilityYes
- Temporary Program OverrideYes
- Temporary Temperature HoldYes
- Filter IndicatorNo
- Battery BackupNo
- Low Battery IndicatorNo
- Batteries IncludedNo
- Dual Transformer CompatibleNo
- Power MethodHardwired/Power Stealing
- Voltage18 to 30VAC
- 750mV CompatibleNo
- Mounting TypeVertical
- Control Range60 Degrees to 108 Degrees F
- FeaturesDay/Night Set Points
- For Use WithForced Air Systems
- IncludesAnchors and Screws
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.