Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemLine Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch TypeSPST
- Switch ActionOpen on Rise
- Number of Switches1
- Control Range50 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- Differential0 Degrees F
- Overall Length5"
- Temp. Sensitivity+/- 3 Degrees F
- Sensor TypeBi-Metal
- FeaturesMercury Free Construction, Mechanical Non Programmable
- For Use WithHeat Only
- ApplicationMounts to Standard 2" x 4" Electrical Box
- Enclosure TypePlastic
- Input Voltage125 to 277VAC
- Voltage Range120 to 277VAC
- Inductive Amps @ 120V1/4 HP
- Inductive Amps @ 240V1/3 HP
- Full Load Amps @ 120V15A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC25A
- Full Load Amps25A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V25A
- Resistive Amps @ 208VAC25A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V25A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 277V25A
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA)125VA
- Mounting TypeVertical
- Mounting LocationIndoor/Outdoor
- Number of Stages1
- IncludesPositive Off Position
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
The Grainger 2E834 is one such thermostat, or search for 'thermostat' and 'spdt' to find other possibilities. Also, any 'attic fan controller' should fill the bill.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.