Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
Line Volt Mechanical Tstat, 120 to 277VAC
- Item # 1TKF9
- Mfr. Model # 801
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # 3781
- Shipping Weight 0.63 lbs.
- Item Line Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch Type SPST
- Switch Action Open on Rise
- Number of Switches 1
- Control Range 50 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- Differential 0 Degrees F
- Height 5"
- Width 3-1/4"
- Depth 2-3/4"
- Overall Length 5"
- Temp. Sensitivity +/- 3 Degrees F
- Sensor Type Bi-Metal
- Features Mercury Free Construction, Mechanical Non Programmable
- For Use With Heat Only
- Color White
- Application Mounts to Standard 2" x 4" Electrical Box
- Enclosure Type Plastic
- Input Voltage 125 to 277VAC
- Voltage Range 120 to 277VAC
- Inductive Amps @ 120V 1/4 HP
- Inductive Amps @ 240V 1/3 HP
- Full Load Amps @ 120V 15A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC 25A
- Full Load Amps 25A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V 25A
- Resistive Amps @ 208VAC 25A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V 25A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 277V 25A
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA) 125VA
- Mounting Type Vertical
- Mounting Location Indoor/Outdoor
- Number of Stages 1
- Includes Positive Off Position
- Standards UL
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.