Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pilot Ignitor System
- Item # 4E396
- Mfr. Model # 712-017
- UNSPSC # 40101805
- Catalog Page # 4228
- Shipping Weight 3.45 lbs.
- Item Intermittent Pilot Kit
- Type Gas Ignition System Kit
- Amps AC 1.5
- BtuH Capacity 200,000 NG
- Control Volts 24
- Voltage 24
- Gas Type NG
- Inlet/Outlet (In.) 1/2 x 3/4
- Method of Opening Slow Opening
- Pressure Setting Range (In. WC) 3 to 7
- Operation Description Convert Conventional Standing Pilot Systems To Intermittent Pilot Systems
- For Use With Residential, Commercial Heating Equipment
- Includes 720-070 Valve, 780-715 Module, Wiring Harness, Spark/Sensor Probe, Mounting Hardware
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.