Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Low Voltage Thermostat, Stages Cool 2, Stages Heat 2
- Item # 6GVX6
- Mfr. Model # RS6220
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # 3778
- Shipping Weight 0.7 lbs.
- Item Low Voltage Thermostat
- Stages Heat 2
- Stages Cool 2
- Temp. Settings per Day 4
- Programs per Week 7
- Terminal Designations RH/R, RC, C, G, B, O, Y1, W1, Y2, W2, E, L
- System Switching Auto-Heat-Cool
- Fan Switching Auto-On-Circulate
- Display Type LCD, Backlit
- Display Color Blue
- Key Pad Lockout Yes
- Programmable Fan Yes
- Automatic Changeover Yes
- Humidification Control No
- Dehumidification Control No
- Remote Sensing Capability No
- Temporary Program Override Yes
- Temporary Temperature Hold Yes
- Filter Indicator Yes
- Temperature Limiting Yes
- Battery Backup Yes
- Low Battery Indicator Yes
- Batteries Included Yes
- Dual Transformer Compatible No
- Power Method Hardwired/Battery
- Voltage 18 to 30VAC
- 750mV Compatible Yes
- Mounting Type Horizontal
- Height 3-3/4"
- Width 5-1/8"
- Depth 1"
- Color White
- Control Range 45 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- Features Pop-up Programming Wizard, Easy to Setup
- For Use With Multi-Stage Heat/Cool or Heat Pump
- Includes 2 AA Batteries, Wire Labels
- Green Environmental Attribute Thermostat has Programmable Feature to Reduce Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Item # 6GVX4ROBERTSHAW
Price $112.45 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.