Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemLow Voltage Thermostat
- Stages Heat1
- Stages Cool1
- Temp. Settings per Day4
- Programs per Week5-2
- Terminal DesignationsRH/R, RC, C, G, B, O, Y1, W1
- System SwitchingHeat-Cool-Auto
- Fan SwitchingAuto-On-Circulating
- Display TypeLCD, Backlit
- Display ColorBlue
- Key Pad LockoutYes
- Programmable FanYes
- Automatic ChangeoverYes
- Humidification ControlNo
- Dehumidification ControlNo
- Remote Sensing CapabilityNo
- Temporary Program OverrideYes
- Temporary Temperature HoldYes
- Filter IndicatorYes
- Temperature LimitingYes
- Battery BackupYes
- Low Battery IndicatorYes
- Batteries IncludedYes
- Dual Transformer CompatibleNo
- Power MethodHardwired/Battery
- Voltage18 to 30VAC
- 750mV CompatibleYes
- Mounting TypeHorizontal
- Control Range45 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- FeaturesPop-up Programming Wizard, Easy to Setup
- For Use WithSingle Stage Heat/Cool or Heat Pump
- Includes2 AA Batteries, Wire Labels
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (797)
- Heating/Cooling Controls (383)
- Residential Thermostats (227)
- Heating/Cooling Thermostats (199)
- Wall Thermostats (187)
- Electronic Thermostats (157)
- Digital Thermostats (155)
- Programmable Thermostats (115)
- Microelectronic Thermostats (98)
- Low-Voltage Thermostats (85)
- Thermostatic Temperature Controls (41)
- Heat Pump Thermostats (33)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The fan settings are as follows; ON the fan will run constantly, AUTO the fan will run when the heat or cool function is in operation, CIRC the fan will operate in a cycle of 10 minutes on and 20 minutes off. The thermostat does not have a programmable feature for the fan.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.