Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Beige 1 gal. Vinyl Composition Tile Adhesive, 24 to 48 hr. Curing Time, 1 EA
- Item # 43Z104
- Mfr. Model # 2057-1
- UNSPSC # 31201601
- Catalog Page # 1216
- Shipping Weight 7.9 lbs.
- Item Vinyl Composition Tile Adhesive
- Size 1 gal.
- Color Beige
- Temp. Range 65 Degrees to 95 Degrees F
- Curing Time 24 to 48 hr.
- Application Time Up to 60 min.
- VOC Content 0
- Specific Gravity 1
- Substrates Concrete, APA Rated Plywood, Vinyl Composition Tile (Free Of Wax), Primed Gypcrete (Refer To ASTM F2419), Terrazzo
- Characteristics Solvent Free, Dries Clear
- Application For Installation of Vinyl Composition Tile (VCT)
- Material SBR Latex
- Functional Cure 24 to 48 hr.
- Green Certification or Other Recognition CRI Green Seal of Approval
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is CRI Green Seal of Approval.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Tile Adhesives (42)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The notch trowel you should use is dependent on your type of installation.
For VCT over VCT you would use a 'U' notch trowel 1/16"x1/32"x1/32". For just VCT you could use either a 'U' notch trowel 1/16"x1/16"x3/32 or a square notch 1/16"x1/16"x1/16" trowel.
If you have any questions please call our Customer Service (866) 435-8665.
Thank you for your interest in our product.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.