Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Engineered Wood Flooring Adhesive, 1 gal
- Item # 43Z137
- Mfr. Model # 1407-1
- UNSPSC # 31201601
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 11.5 lbs.
- ItemEngineered Wood Flooring Adhesive
- Size1 gal.
- Temp. Range65 Degrees to 95 Degrees F
- Curing Time24 to 48 hr.
- Application TimeUp to 30 min.
- VOC ContentLow
- Specific Gravity1.3
- SubstratesConcrete (On And Above Grade), APA Rated Plywood, Oriented Strand Board (Lightly Sanded), Acoustic Cork Underlayment, Primed Gypsum Underlayment, Terrazzo, Radiant Heated Flooring Systems
- CharacteristicsHolds Trowel Ridge for Optimum Wood Contact, Soap and Water Clean Up
- ApplicationFor Installation of Engineered and Parquet Wood Flooring
- MaterialAcrylic Urethane
- Functional Cure24 to 48 hr.
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionCRI Green Seal of Approval
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is CRI Green Seal of Approval.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.