Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Beige 1 gal. Engineered Wood Flooring Adhesive, 24 to 48 hr. Curing Time, 1 EA
- Item # 43Z137
- Mfr. Model # 1407-1
- UNSPSC # 31201601
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 11.5 lbs.
- Item Engineered Wood Flooring Adhesive
- Size 1 gal.
- Color Beige
- Temp. Range 65 Degrees to 95 Degrees F
- Curing Time 24 to 48 hr.
- Application Time Up to 30 min.
- VOC Content Low
- Specific Gravity 1.3
- Substrates Concrete (On And Above Grade), APA Rated Plywood, Oriented Strand Board (Lightly Sanded), Acoustic Cork Underlayment, Primed Gypsum Underlayment, Terrazzo, Radiant Heated Flooring Systems
- Characteristics Holds Trowel Ridge for Optimum Wood Contact, Soap and Water Clean Up
- Application For Installation of Engineered and Parquet Wood Flooring
- Material Acrylic Urethane
- Functional Cure 24 to 48 hr.
- Green Certification or Other Recognition CRI Green Seal of Approval
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is CRI Green Seal of Approval.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.