Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Carpet Adhesive, 1 gal, Beige
- Item # 43Z107
- Mfr. Model # 3095-1
- UNSPSC # 31201601
- Catalog Page # 1216
- Shipping Weight 10.65 lbs.
- ItemCarpet Adhesive
- Size1 gal.
- Temp. Range65 Degrees to 95 Degrees F
- Curing Time24 to 48 hr.
- Application TimeUp to 40 min.
- VOC Content0
- Specific Gravity1.28
- SubstratesConcrete, APA Underlayment Grade Plywood, Vinyl Composition Tile (Free Of Wax), Primed Gypcrete (Refer To ASTM F2419), Terrazzo
- CharacteristicsSolvent Free, High Tack
- ApplicationFor Installing Carpets
- MaterialSBR Latex
- Functional Cure24 to 48 hr.
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionCRI Green Seal of Approval
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is CRI Green Seal of Approval.
Alternate Search Terms
- Carpet Adhesives (24)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.