Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Acrylic Vinyl Flooring Adhesive, 1 gal
- Item # 43Z114
- Mfr. Model # R7901-1
- UNSPSC # 31201601
- Catalog Page # 1216
- Shipping Weight 9.5 lbs.
- ItemAcrylic Vinyl Flooring Adhesive
- Size1 gal.
- ColorOff White Mastic
- Temp. Range65 Degrees to 95 Degrees F
- Curing Time24 to 48 hr.
- Application Time1 to 2 hr.
- VOC ContentLow
- Specific Gravity1.16
- SubstratesConcrete, APA Rated Plywood, Primed Gypcrete (Refer To ASTM F2419), Terrazzo, Flexibility of Installing Over Porous and Nonporous Substrates
- CharacteristicsSolvent Free, Self Adjusting Tack, Covers 150 sq. ft. per gal.
- ApplicationFor Installation of Most Vinyl Floor Coverings and Carpets
- MaterialAcrylic Latex
- Functional Cure24 to 48 hr.
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionCRI Green Seal of Approval
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is CRI Green Seal of Approval.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.