Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
Diesel Fuel System Treatment, 16.9 Oz.
- Item # 36D358
- Mfr. Model # 4740
- UNSPSC # 47131828
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.05 lbs.
- Item Diesel Fuel System Treatment
- Container Size 16.9 oz
- Boiling Point (F) Greater Than200 Degrees F (93 Degrees C)
- For Use With All ULSD Diesel, regular Diesel and Bio Diesel
- Application Bend Spout And Tear Away On The Perforated Tab. Use Anytime in a Nearly Full Tank, or Add to Tank and Then Fill With up to 132 Liters of Diesel Fuel.
- Includes A Specially Designed Funnel
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Combustible Liquids
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.