Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Water Heater, Tankless, 3/4 In, LP
- Item # 20K869
- Mfr. Model # RU98iP
- UNSPSC # 40101825
- Catalog Page # 3809
- Shipping Weight 70.75 lbs.
- Item Gas Tankless Water Heater
- Type Tankless
- Gas Connection (In.) 3/4
- Gas Type LP
- Input (BTU) 199.000
- Ignition Type Direct Electronic
- Energy Factor 0.95
- Depth (In.) 10-7/64
- Width (In.) 18-1/2
- Height (In.) 25-45/64
- Water Connection (In.) 3/4
- GPM @ 45F Rise 8.9
- GPM @ 90F Rise 4.4
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Heat Exchanger, 12 Years For Residential And 5 Years For Commercial and Hydronic Applications, (10 Years If Used With The Rinnai Hydronic Furnace) All Other Parts 5 Years, Labor 1 Year; (3 Years If Used As A Circulating Water Heater Within A Circulation loop, When The Water Heater Is In Series With A Circulation System And All Circulating Water Flows Through The Water Heater)
- Standards ANS Z21.10.3-2004/CSA 4.3-2004
- Includes Isolation Valves, Controller And Wall Bracket
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.