Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Water Heater, Tankless, Natural Gas
- Item # 10D428
- Mfr. Model # RL94iN
- UNSPSC # 40101825
- Catalog Page # 3809
- Shipping Weight 53.95 lbs.
- ItemGas Tankless Water Heater
- Gas Connection (In.)3/4 MNPT
- Gas TypeNG
- Input (BTU)199,000
- Ignition TypeDirect Electronic
- Energy Factor0.82
- Depth (In.)9.6
- Width (In.)14.0
- Height (In.)22.9
- Water Connection (In.)3/4 MNPT
- GPM @ 45F Rise7.4
- GPM @ 90F Rise3.7
- Manufacturers Warranty LengthHeat Exchanger, 12 Years For Resisdential And 5 Years For Commercial and Hydronic Applications, (10 Years If Used With The Rinnai Hydronic Furnace) All Other Parts 5 Years, Labor 1 Year; (3 Years If Used As A Circulating Water Heater Within A Circulationloop, When The Water Heater Is In Series With A Circulation System And All Circulating Water Flows Through The Water Heater)
- StandardsANS Z21.10.3-2004/CSA 4.3-2006
- IncludesIsolation Valves, Controller and Wall Bracket
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This unit will generate 7.4 GPM at 45 Deg rise, so in most cases yes this will work. This will also depend on what your incomming water temperature is, example if your incomming water temp is 55 deg the unit will generate 100 deg water at 7.4 GPMs. In the rare case you have 3 showers, dishwasher, wash machine, running at the same time you will liklely not have enough hot water. This unit is a good unit for what you are tring to do, again the only unknown here is what is you incomming water temp.
I hope this answers your question, thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.