Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Water Jetter Drain Machine, 1-1/4 to 6 In
- Item # 2RPC8
- Mfr. Model # 63882
- UNSPSC # 47121808
- Catalog Page # 1186
- Shipping Weight 174.0 lbs.
- Item Water Jetter Drain Cleaning Machine
- Drain Line I.D. Size Range 1-1/4" to 6"
- Max. Run 200 ft.
- HP 6.5
- Jet Pressure 2200 psi
- Flow Rate 2.4 gpm
- Power Source Gas Engine
- Fuel Tank Capacity 3/4 gal.
- Throttle Control Manual
- Pump Type Triplex
- Application For Cleaning Sink, Lavatory, Floor, Sewer, And Outside Drains
- Features Pulse Action, Foot Valve For Remote Operation, 1/2" And 1/4" Jet Hoses, Propulsion, Penetrating, and Drop-Head Nozzles, Transport Cart, Honda Engine
- Includes 5 Nozzles, 1/4" x 75 Ft Trap Hose, 1/2" x 100 Ft Jet Hose, FV-1 Foot Valve, Nozzle Cleaning Tool, H-30 Transport Cart
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
Alternate Search Terms
- Water Jetters (11)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.