Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Underground Utility Locator
- Item # 1DPH2
- Mfr. Model # 21893
- UNSPSC # 41111938
- Catalog Page # 809
- Shipping Weight 17.0 lbs.
- ItemUnderground Utility Locator
- Depth UndergroundCan Exceed 15 ft., Depending on Soil Conditions and Transmitter Output
- Receiver to Transmitter DistanceDependent on Transmitter Output and Soil Conditions
- For Use OnEnergized/Unenergized Lines
- Audible AlertYes
- DisplayBacklit Mapping Display
- Battery Type(4)C
- FeaturesTransmitter Sold Separately
- Includes(4) C-Cell Batteries, Hard Carrying Case, Marker Chips, Training CD, and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty LengthRIDGID Limited Lifetime
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.