Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pipe Threading Machine, 1/8 to 2 In
- Item # 3FE64
- Mfr. Model # 67182
- UNSPSC # 27112805
- Catalog Page # 1194
- Shipping Weight 222.0 lbs.
- ItemCompact Pipe Threading Machine
- CapacityPipe 1/8" to 2", Rod 1/4" to 2"
- Overall Length12"
- Overall Width13"
- Hz25 to 60
- No. of Speeds1
- No Load RPM38
- PumpSelf-Priming Constant Flow Gerotor
- Switch TypeForward/Off/Reverse Rotary Switch and Integral Foot Switch
- ChuckHammer Type with Replaceable Rocker-Action Jaw Inserts
- CharacteristicsSelf-Contained Through-the-Head Oil System with Adjustable Flow Control and Integral Oil Reservoir
- StandardsCSA Approved and Approved to UL Standard, NRTLC
- IncludesMfr. No. 42370 Cutter, Right Hand Reamer, Quick-opening Die Head, Set of 1/2" to 3/4" Universal Alloy Dies, Set of 1" to 2" Universal Alloy Dies, 1 gal. Nu-Clear Thread Cutting Oil, Folding Wheel Stand
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.