Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Roll Groover, Model 915,2-6 In
- Item # 1ED99
- Mfr. Model # 88232
- UNSPSC # 23172013
- Catalog Page # 1093
- Shipping Weight 25.0 lbs.
- Item Roll Groover
- Capacity Schedule 10 Steel, Schedule 40 Steel/Stainless Steel 1-1/4 to 6", Copper Tube Type K, L, M, DWV 2 to 8", Schedule 40 PVC 1-1/4 to 6", Schedule 80 PVC 1-1/2, 2-1/2 to 3"
- Actuation Type Feed Screw With 1/2" Ratchet Wrench
- Adjustment Type Feed Screw With 1/2" Female Drive
- Requires 3-1/2" Clearance to Travel Around Pipe and Minimum 2-3/4" of Exposed Pipe for Grooving
- Features Model 915, Cast-in Carrying Handle for Transport or Chaining Down
- Standards AWWA C606-87 Specifications
- Includes 2" to 6" Schedule 10 and 2" to 3 1/2" Schedule 40 Groove Sets, 1/2" Drive Ratchet With Button Release and 90 Degrees Bend
Compliance and Restrictions
Need help finding replacement parts? Please use the list below or call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643)
Alternate Search Terms
- Pipe Threaders (393)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.