Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Video Borescope, 3.5 In, 36 In Shaft
- Item # 13C591
- Mfr. Model # RIDGID CA-300
- UNSPSC # 41111716
- Catalog Page # 1187
- Shipping Weight 8.85 lbs.
- Item Video Borescope
- Observation Depth 3 to 6 ft.
- Monitor Size 3.5"
- Camera Size 17mm
- Shaft Dia. 0.66"
- Recording Video, Image
- Wireless Display Wireless Display
- Power Source Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Shaft Length 36"
- Pixel Resolution 320 x 240
- Probe Lighting System (4) Adjustable LED Lamps
- Features Up to 32 GB SD-card, 235MB Internal Memory, Digital Zoom, 4 x 90 Degrees Image Rotation, Waterproof
- Includes Probe, 4 GB SD Memory Card, 3.7 Li-Ion Battery and Charger, USB cable, hook, magnet and mirror accessories, RCA cable, AC adapter, headset with microphone, Carrying Case
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited Lifetime
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.