Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pipe Threading Machine, 1/8 to 2 In
- Item # 4NCV3
- Mfr. Model # 84097
- UNSPSC # 23171708
- Catalog Page # 1091
- Shipping Weight 366.0 lbs.
- Item Pipe Threading Machine
- Capacity Pipe 1/8" to 2", Bolt 5/16" to 2"
- HP 2
- Reversing Yes
- Overall Length 48"
- Overall Width 29"
- Voltage 115
- Phase 1
- Amps 20
- Hz 60
- No. of Speeds 3
- No Load RPM 16-46/58
- Pump Self-Priming Constant Flow Gerotor
- Oil Capacity 1.75 gal.
- Switch Type On/Off Toggle with Integral Foot Switch
- Chuck Automatic with 4 Reversible Forged Jaws
- Characteristics Heavy Duty Desgin, Large Oil Reservoir and Chip Tray
- Standards CSA Approved and Approved to UL Standard, NRTLC
- Includes Universal 811A Die Head, (1) 1/2" to 3/4" HS Dies, (1) 1" to 2" HS Dies, 820 Cutter, 341 Reamer, 1 gal. Extreme Performance Thread Cutting Oil, E-1032 Cutter Wheel, (2) Hex Wrenches
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.