Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pipe Threading Machine, 1/8 to 1-1/4 In.
- Item # 4CPC4
- Mfr. Model # 15722
- UNSPSC # 23171708
- Catalog Page # 1091
- Shipping Weight 228.0 lbs.
- Item Portable Pipe Threading Machine
- Capacity 1/8 to 1-1/4"
- HP 1/2
- Reversing Yes
- Overall Length 48"
- Overall Width 46"
- Voltage 115
- Phase 1
- Amps 20
- Hz 25 to 60
- No. of Speeds 1
- No Load RPM 57
- Pump Hand Pump on Included 418 Oiler
- Oil Capacity 1.0 gal.
- Switch Type Forward/Off/Reverse and Integral Foot Switch
- Chuck Hammer Type, Cam Action Rear
- Characteristics Manual Oiling
- Standards Approved to UL Standard, NRTLC
- Includes 300 Power Drive with Foot Switch, 1206 Stand, 311 Carriage With Lever, 341 Reamer, 360 Cutter, 811A Universal Die Head, Set Of 1/2" to 3/4" Universal Alloy Dies, Set of 1" to 2" Universal Alloy Dies, 32 Transporter, 418 Oiler, 1 gal. Thread Cutting Oil
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.