Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pipe Threading Machine, 1/4 to 1-1/2 In
- Item # 1XDZ9
- Mfr. Model # 1215
- UNSPSC # 23171708
- Catalog Page # 1194
- Shipping Weight 114.0 lbs.
- ItemPortable Pipe Threading Machine
- CapacityPipe 1/4" to 1-1/2", Bolt 5/16" to 1"
- Overall Length25-1/2"
- Overall Width14"
- Hz25 to 60
- No. of Speeds1
- No Load RPM44
- PumpSelf-Priming Adjustable Constant Flow Gerotor with Through the Head Oiling
- Oil Capacity0.4 gal.
- Switch TypeOn/Off Toggle with Integral Foot Switch
- ChuckHammer Type, Cam Action Rear
- CharacteristicsCompact Lightweight Design, Portable, Two Carrying Handles, Integral Footswitch Hanger, Through The Head Oiling
- StandardsCSA Approved and Approved to UL Standard, NRTLC
- IncludesUniversal Quick Opening Die Head, Reamer, Pipe Cutter, 1 Set 1/2" to 3/4" Universal Alloy Dies, 1 Set 1" to 2" Universal Alloy Dies, 1 Gal NuClear Threading Oil
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.