Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemPower Drive Threading Machine
- CapacityPipe 1/8" to 2", Rod 1/4" to 2"
- Overall Length19"
- Overall Width15-1/2"
- Hz25 to 60
- No. of Speeds1
- No Load RPM38
- Switch TypeForward/Off/Reverse Switch and Integral On/Off Foot Switch
- ChuckSpeed Grip Chuck with Replaceable Jaw Inserts
- CharacteristicsCam-Action Rear Centering Device Turns with Chuck, 2 Heavy Duty Support Bars
- StandardsCSA Approved and Approved to UL Standard, NRTLC
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Asnwer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.