Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemPipe/Cable/Sonde Locator
- TypeActive/Passive Modes
- Power Source4 C Batteries
- Transmitter FrequencySonde 16/512/640/850 Hz, 8/16/33 kHz, Active Line Trace 128 Hz, 1/8/33/200/262 kHz, European 93 kHz, Passive Line Trace 50/60 Hz (9th Harmonic)
- Power Rating6V, 550mA
- Depth ReadingContinuous, At Least 15 ft Or Deeper Depending On Soil Conditions
- Operating Temp.-4 To 122 Degrees F
- DisplayLCD, Signal Angle Indicator, Battery Level, Measured Depth/Distance, Frequency, Mode, Crosshair, Active View Area, Auto/On/Off Backlight, Volume
- KeypadMenu Navigation Arrow Keys, Power On/Off, Menu, Frequency, Volume And Menu Select/Mode Keys, Light Sensor
- AntennaFolding Mast With Upper And Lower Multi-Directional Antenna Nodes
- FeaturesUSB/Serial Ports To Update Software, Headphone Jack, Speaker, Low Battery Warning, Automatic Or Manual Gain Control
- ApplicationLocates In-Line Transmitters, Remote Transmitters (Sondes), Energized Metallic Lines
- IncludesBatteries, Surface Markers/Clip, Molded Carrying Case, Operator's Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.