Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemPipe Threading Machine
- CapacityPipe 1/4" to 4", Rod 1/4" to 2"
- Overall Length18-1/2"
- Overall Width72-1/2"
- Hz50 to 60
- No. of Speeds2
- No Load RPM12/36
- PumpSelf-Priming Constant Flow Gerotor
- Switch TypeReverse/Off/Forward Rotary Switch and Integral Foot Switch
- ChuckHammer Type with Replaceable Rocker-Action Jaw Inserts
- CharacteristicsCam-Action Rear Centering Device, Self-Contained Through-the-Head Oil System
- StandardsCSA Approved
- Includes(2) 1/2" to 4" Receding Self-opening Die Head, 1/4" to 2" Universal Self-opening Die Head, Set of 1/2" to 3/4" Universal Alloy Dies, Set of 1" to 2" Universal Alloy Dies, Set of (2) 1/2" to 4" High Speed Dies, Reamer, Pipe Cutter, 1 gal. Nu-Clear Thread Cutting Oil, (3) Hex Keys, Spare Cutting Wheel, 3/4" Combination Wrench, Tool Box
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
3" part number 34162
4" part number 34167
For business customers we offer a special order service for specific parts not stocked by Grainger. Please call us at 1-800-Grainger for more information regarding ordering this specific item.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.