Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pipe Threading Machine, 1/8 to 2 In
- Item # 3RY43
- Mfr. Model # 93287
- UNSPSC # 23172013
- Catalog Page # 1194
- Shipping Weight 286.0 lbs.
- ItemPipe Threading Machine
- CapacityPipe 1/8" to 2", Rod 1/4" to 2"
- Overall Length38-1/8"
- Overall Width20-1/2"
- Hz25 to 60
- No. of Speeds1
- No Load RPM36
- PumpSelf-Priming Constant Flow Gerotor
- Oil Capacity1.75 gal.
- Switch TypeForward/Off/Reverse Switch and Integral On/Off Foot Switch
- ChuckSpeed Grip Chuck with Replaceable Jaw Inserts
- CharacteristicsCam-Action Rear Centering Device Turns with Chuck, Large Chip Tray, 1.75 Gal Oil Tray, Can Be Used with Geared Threaders
- IncludesUniversal Quick Opening Die Head, RH/LH Reamer, Pipe Cutter, (1) 1/2" to 3/4" Universal Alloy Dies, (1) 1" to 2" Universal Alloy Dies, 1 gal. Thread Cutting Oil, (4) Hex Wrenches, Spare Cutter Wheel
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.