Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pipe Superfreeze Unit
- Item # 6YJ42
- Mfr. Model # 68967
- UNSPSC # 23171603
- Catalog Page # 1195
- Shipping Weight 59.0 lbs.
- ItemPipe Freezing Unit
- Capacity1/2 to 2 1/2" Copper, 1/2 to 2" Nominal Steel Pipe
- Power Source115V, 1 Ph, 60 Hz
- Span (Ft.)Up To 17
- Refrigerant TypeSelf-contained R-507
- Refrigerant Pressure (PSI)Low Side 300, High Side 500
- CompressorRotary, Hermetic, Low Back Pressure, Input Power 480W, 4.3 Amps, Locked Rotor 25.1 Amps
- Length (In.)21
- Width (In.)10-1/2
- Height (In.)13
- FeaturesForms Ice Plug in as Little as 5 Minutes, Acts as a Mini-refrigeration Unit that Circulates Refrigerant to its Aluminum Freeze Heads
- ApplicationAllows Repairs To Be Made Without Shutting Down Water Systems
- Meets/ExceedsCSA and UL Approval
- Includes(2) 8 1/2 Ft Hoses With Aluminum Freeze Heads, (2) 1 x 16" Hook and Loop Straps With D-ring, 3/4, 1 1/4 and 2" CTS Adapter Bushings, Quick-grip Clamp, Water Bottle, Freeze Gel and Steel Carrying Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.