Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemPipe Inspection Camera Reel
- TypeColor, Self-Leveling
- Pipe Capacity (In.)2 to 12
- Push Rod Length (Ft.)200
- Power Source12VDC From Monitor (Not Included)
- Operating Temp. (F)14 to 122
- Transmitter Frequency512 Hz
- Cable Connection33 ft. From Reel to Monitor
- Connector TypeWaterproof, Universal 3-Pin
- Overall Length (In.)32
- Overall Width (In.)14
- Overall Height (In.)30
- ConstructionHardened Stainless Steel Camera Head With Saphire Lens Cover, Polypropylene Coated With Fiberglass Inner Core Push Rod, Metal Frame, Polyethelene Drum
- WaterproofCamera up to 330 ft.
- Camera TypeWide Angle Viewing With 6 Adjustable Luxeon LEDs
- Camera Diameter (In.)1.365"
- Reel TypeEnclosed With Distance Counter
- Counter TypeElectronic With Video Display, Displays Distance, Date And Time, Titling Capability
- Cable TypeIntegrated With Power/Video Signal And Transmitter
- Cable Dia. (In.)0.44
- Number of Wheels2
- Wheel Size (In.)6
- Wheel MaterialHard Rubber
- FeaturesSelf-Leveling Camera Head, In-line Transmitter Located Behind Camera Head
- IncludesCentering Guides
- Package Quantity1
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.