Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
RIDGID NanoReel Camera, 85 ft.
- Item # 13C592
- Mfr. Model # 40008
- UNSPSC # 45121521
- Catalog Page # 1084
- Shipping Weight 10.0 lbs.
- Item Pipe Inspection Camera Reel
- Pipe Capacity 3/4" to 2"
- Push Rod Length 85 ft.
- Camera Diameter 0.625"
- Overall Length 13-1/2"
- Overall Width 7"
- Overall Height 18"
- Power Source Monitor (Not Included)
- Operating Temp. 32 Degrees to 115 Degrees F
- Display Color Color
- Connector Type Waterproof, Universal 3-Pin
- Cable Dia. 0.25"
- Waterproof Camera up to 225 ft.
- Monitor System 6PFE2, 4NCV2, 13C593, 6PFE1, 20KY52, 32NT43, 31XN14, 6DNY1
- Camera Type Ultra Compact, Self Leveling Stainless Steel With High Intensity Lights
- Reel Type Interchangeable Polyethelene Inner Drum
- Cable Type Abrasion Resistant Wrapped Inner Core With Integrated Power/Video Signal
- Material of Construction Hardened Stainless Steel Camera Head With Saphire Lens Cover, Polypropylene Coated With Fiberglass Inner Core Push Rod, Metal Frame, Polyethelene Drum
- For Use With 6PFE2, 4NCV2, 13C593, 6PFE1, 20KY52, 32NT43, 31XN14, 6DNY1
- Features Designed for Small Diameter Inspection
- Includes Two Ball Guides And Sonde
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.