Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hydraulic Roll Groover Kit For Model 300
- Item # 4CPD7
- Mfr. Model # 48297
- UNSPSC # 23171708
- Catalog Page # 1196
- Shipping Weight 107.0 lbs.
- ItemHydraulic Roll Groover Kit
- Capacity1" to 12" Schedule 10 Steel, Stainless Steel, PVC, 1" to 8" Schedule 40 Steel, PVC, 1" to 2" Schedule 40 Stainless Steel, 2" to 6" Copper (Types K, L, M, DWV), 2-1/2" to 6" Schedule 80 PVC
- Actuation TypeHydraulic With Crank-Type Handle
- Adjustment TypeLarge Knurled Screw Knob
- RequiresModel 300 Power Drive and Clearance for Turning Handle
- Mounts On3FE64, 3Z987, 4CPC4 Power Drives
- FeaturesCast-in Carrying Handle For Transport or Chaining Down
- Includes2" to 6" Schedule 10 and 40 Roll Set, 8" to 12" Schedule 10 (8" Schedule 40) Roll Set, Tools For Roll Set Change, Carrying Case For Roll Sets
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Pipe Threaders (398)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.