Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Drain Inspection System, 1-3 In Cap, 65 ft
- Item # 26C163
- Mfr. Model # 40788
- UNSPSC # 20111610
- Catalog Page # 1084
- Shipping Weight 25.05 lbs.
- Item Digital Pipe Inspection System
- Pipe Capacity 1" to 3"
- Push Rod Length 65 ft.
- Camera Diameter 0.86"
- Overall Length 13-1/4"
- Overall Width 6-3/4"
- Overall Height 17-1/2"
- Power Source Li-Ion Battery
- Voltage 115
- Operating Temp. 32 Degrees to 115 Degrees F
- Display Color Color
- Connector Type 4-Pin Plug
- Cable Dia. 0.33"
- Waterproof Camera up to 266 ft.
- Monitor Size 3-1/2"
- Monitor System 13C591
- Camera Type CA-300 Inspection Camera
- Reel Type Interchangeable Polyethelene Inner Drum
- Cable Type Abrasion Resistant Wrapped Inner Core With Integrated Power/Video Signal
- Battery Capacity 4.4Ah
- Battery Included Mfr. No. 37083
- Battery Pack Replacement Mfr. No. 37083
- Battery Type Li-Ion
- Material of Construction Hardened Stainless Steel Camera Head With Saphire Lens Cover, Polypropylene Coated With Fiberglass Inner Core Push Rod, Metal Frame, Polyethelene Drum
- For Use With 13C591
- Features Lightweight, Compact, Multiple Monitor Capability, Interchangeable Drums
- Includes Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery, (2) Ball Guides, microDrain D65S and micro CA-300 System
- Green Environmental Attribute Product is Rechargeable
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.