Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Sectional Drain Cleaning Machine, 3/4 HP
- Item # 3Z748
- Mfr. Model # 23717
- UNSPSC # 47121808
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 235.0 lbs.
- Item Sectional Drain Cleaning Machine
- Drain Line I.D. Size Range 2" to 8"
- Max. Run 200 ft.
- HP 3/4
- Operating Speed 710 rpm
- Voltage 115VAC
- Hz 50/60
- Power Cord Length 15 ft.
- Application For Indoor and Outdoor Jobsites
- Standards CSA Certified LR13710
- Features GFI Protected
- Includes 7 Sections of (2W354) 1-1/4 In x 15 Ft Sectional Cable (For Total of 105 Ft), (1VUZ8) Left Leather Mitt with Steel Studs, (1VXC3) Straight Auger, (1VXD9) Funnel Auger, (1VXE2) Funnel Retrieving Auger, (1VXC2) 2-1/2 In Sawtooth Cutter, (1VXG4) 3 In Sharktooth Cutter, (1VXE4) 2-1/2 In Grease Cutter, 2 Hex Keys, 12 Ft Rear Guide Hose, Coupling Pin Key, 2 Cable Carriers, Tool Box
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.