Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Drain Cleaning Machine, 5/8x100, 4/10 HP
- Item # 3FE63
- Mfr. Model # 93557
- UNSPSC # 47121808
- Catalog Page # 1186
- Shipping Weight 197.0 lbs.
- Item Drain Cleaning Machine
- Drain Line I.D. Size Range 3" to 6"
- Max. Run 200 ft.
- HP 4/10
- Operating Speed 285 rpm
- Voltage 115VAC
- Hz 60
- Drum Capacity 100 ft. of 5/8" Cable
- Standards UL, CUL and CSA
- Features Tubular Frame, GFI Protected
- Includes 5/8 In x 100 Ft Integral Wound Cable, (1VXF1) 2 In, (1VXF2) 3 In, (1VXF4) 4 In Double Cutters, (1VXE7) Spear Blade Cutter, Pair of Work Gloves, 2 Reclining Legs, 5/8 In x 2 Ft Trap Leader, Tool box
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
• Line Capacity – 3"- 6" Lines, Up to 200 feet.
• Drum Capacity – 100' of 5/8" Cable.
• Weight (Machine & 100 ft. of Cable) – 180 lbs.
• Length – 291/2".
• Height – 431/2" (Max).
• Width – 183/4".
The smallest line this machine has the capability to do is 3". Thanks.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.