Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Drain Cleaning Machine, 3/8Inx75ft Cable
- Item # 2AER4
- Mfr. Model # 24853
- UNSPSC # 47121808
- Catalog Page # 1186
- Shipping Weight 78.0 lbs.
- Item Drain Cleaning Machine
- Drain Line I.D. Size Range 1-1/2" to 4"
- Max. Run 100 ft.
- HP 1/3
- Operating Speed 170 rpm
- Voltage 115VAC
- Hz 60
- Drum Capacity 100 ft. 3/8" Cable, 75" ft. 1/2" Cable
- Drum Material Polypropylene Plastic
- Power Cord Length 6 ft.
- Application For Cleaning Sink, Lavatory and Floor Drains
- Standards CSA Certified, Certificate# 1067837
- Features Integral Footswitch, Integrated Transport Cart, Telescoping Handle, Cable Control System, Solid Core Cable, Corrosion and Impact Resistant
- Includes 3/8" x 75 Ft Integral Wound Solid Core Cable, 4CW97 Tool Set Consisting Of 1-1/8" Bulb Auger, 1 3/8" C-cutter, 1-3/8" Grease Cutter and Coupling Pin Key, Pair Of Work Gloves
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.