Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemSectional Drain Cleaning Machine
- Drain Line I.D. Size Range1-1/4" to 4"
- Max. Run150 ft.
- Operating Speed600 rpm
- ApplicationFor Use in Homes, Industry and Institutions
- StandardsApproved To UL Standards, NRTLC
- FeaturesRear Handle For Easy Transporting, Adjustment Knob To Change From 5/8" To 7/8" Cable, GFI Protected, Rubber Feet For A Solid Platform, Instant-Acting Clutch
- IncludesOperators Mitt, Rear Guide Hose, Cable Carrier, Five 15 ft Sections Of 7/8" Cable, Straight Auger, Funnel Auger, Spade Cutter, Retrieving Auger, Sharktooth Cutter, Tool Box, Pin Key
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.