Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCombination Roll Groover
- Capacity1-1/4" to 6" Schedule 10 And 40 Steel, Aluminum, and PVC Pipe, 1-1/4" to 6" Schedule 10 Stainless Steel Pipe and 1-1/4 to 2" Schedule 40 Stainless Steel Pipe
- Actuation Type1/2" Ratchet Drives A 15/16" Hex
- Adjustment TypePermanently Fixed Depth Setting Gauge
- Requires6-1/2" Clearance to Travel Around Pipe, Minimum 2-1/2" of Exposed Pipe for Grooving
- Mounts On3FE64, 3Z987 Power Drives
- FeaturesAuto Tracking Holds Pipe Into Unit, Cast-In Handle
- StandardsAWWA C606-87 Specifications
- Includes1/2" Ratchet Wrench With Extension
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.