Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Steel Bolt Cutter, 24" Overall Length, 5/16" Hard Materials up to Brinnell 455/Rockwell C48
- Item # 6PFE5
- Mfr. Model # 14223
- UNSPSC # 27111512
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 6.3 lbs.
- ItemBolt Cutter
- Handle MaterialSteel
- Overall Length24"
- Soft and Med./Hard-Brinnell 300/Rockwell C317/16"
- Hard Materials up to Brinnell 455/Rockwell C485/16"
- Cutting ActionCenter Cut
- Jaw MaterialSteel
- Grip StyleRubber Grip
- FeaturesHardened Alloy Steel Jaws are Designed and Manufactured to Assure the Longest Possible Blade Life, One-Step Internal Cam Mechanism Provides the Quickest and Simplest Way to Keep the Cutting Blades Precisely Aligned, Handles and Grips Designed to Allow Greater Mechanical Advantage for Crisp, Controlled Cutting.
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 6PFE6RIDGID
Price $156.00 / each
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.