Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Enclosed Pre-Wired Relay, 10 to 30VAC/DC, 120VAC Coil Volts, SPDT Contact Form
- Item # 21GP52
- Mfr. Model # ESRU1C
- UNSPSC # 39121515
- Catalog Page # 347
- Shipping Weight 0.38 lbs.
- Item Enclosed Pre-Wired Relay
- Coil Volts 10 to 30VAC/DC, 120VAC
- Contact Form SPDT
- Dimensions 1.7"H x 2.8"W x 1.5"D
- Contact Material Silver Alloy
- Indicator Type LED
- Contact Amp Rating (Resistive) 10A @ 120 to 277VAC, 10A @ 28VDC
- Lead Length 16"
- Application Emergency Bypass/Shunt
- Nipple Size 1/2" NPT
- HP @ 120V 1/2, 1/3
- HP @ 240V 1/3, 1/6
- Hz 50/60
- NEMA Enclosure Type 1
- Response Time 20 msec
- Features Enclosed Coil, Screw Terminals and Silver Alloy Contacts
- Standards UL Listed, CUL, CE, Cus
- Green Certification or Other Recognition RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Search Terms
- Motor Controls (5664)
- Switching Controls (4608)
- Motor Control Switches (4035)
- AC Motor Controls (3805)
- Enclosed Control Switches (2161)
- Lighting Controls (1445)
- General Purpose Relays (888)
- Power Relays (744)
- Line Voltage Relays (570)
- Switching Relays (495)
- DC Motor Controls (219)
- Emergency Lighting Controls (9)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.