Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Commercial Gas Water Heater, 100 gal. Tank Capacity, Natural Gas, 270,000 BtuH
- Item # 6UT21
- Mfr. Model # G100-270A
- UNSPSC # 40101826
- Catalog Page # 3806
- Shipping Weight 776.0 lbs.
- ItemCommercial Gas Water Heater
- Tank Capacity100 gal.
- Fuel TypeNatural Gas
- Jacket Dia.30-1/4"
- Draft Hood Size8"
- Height to Top of Vent Connection73-7/8"
- Recovery @ 90 F Rise291 gph
- Low Nox BurnerNo
- First Hour Recovery332 gph
- Max. Pressure160 psi
- Temp. Range100 Degrees to 180 Degrees F
- Vent TypeStandard
- Ignition TypeSpark to Pilot
- Gas Connection3/4"
- Top Water Connection Size1-1/2"
- Height to Top of Heater66-1/8"
- Height to Cold Side Connection23-1/4"
- Height to Hot Side Connection57-1/2"
- Height to Gas Connection7"
- Recovery @ 50 F Rise524 gph
- Recovery @ 70 F Rise374 gph
- Recovery @ 100 F Rise262 gph
- Recovery @ 110 F Rise238 gph
- Recovery @ 120 F Rise218 gph
- Recovery @ 130 F Rise201 gph
- Recovery @ 140 F Rise187 gph
- Side Water Connection Size2"
- Top Nipple Spacing23"
- FeaturesIntegrated, Self Diagnostic System Control, Thermostat And Gas Valve
- IncludesBrass Drain Valve and Factory Installed T and P Valve
- Manufacturers Warranty LengthLimited 3 yr. Tank and 1 yr. Parts
- StandardsMeets or Exceeds National Appliance Energy Conservation Act and ASHRAE Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: TX.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.