Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
Commercial Electric Water Heater, 80 gal. Tank Capacity, 240VAC, 6000 Total Watts
- Item # 6UT16
- Mfr. Model # ELD80 240V
- UNSPSC # 40101826
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 198.0 lbs.
- Item Electric Water Heater
- Residential / Commercial Commercial
- Tank Capacity 80 gal.
- Voltage 240VAC
- Phase 3
- Total Watts 6000
- Overall Height 59"
- Jacket Dia. 24-1/2"
- Recovery @ 90 F Rise 28.0 gph
- Recovery @ 50 F Rise 50 gph
- Recovery @ 70 F Rise 35 gph
- Recovery @ 100 F Rise 24 gph
- Recovery @ 110 F Rise 22 gph
- Recovery @ 120 F Rise 20 gph
- Recovery @ 130 F Rise 18 gph
- Recovery @ 140 F Rise 17 gph
- Height to Cold Side Connection 59"
- Height to Hot Side Connection 59"
- Max. Pressure 150 psi
- Connection Location Top
- Water Connection 3/4" NPT
- Amps AC 14.4
- Number of Elements 2
- Temp. Range 110 Degrees to 170 Degrees F
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3-yr. Limited Tank, 1 yr. Limited Parts
- Includes Brass Drain Valve and Installed T and P Valve
- Standards UL Certified, Meets UL Standard 174, North Carolina And Massachusetts Code Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
Item # 38UP18RHEEM-RUUD
Price $2,812.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.