Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Commercial Water Heater, 50 gal., 240VAC
- Item # 6UT13
- Mfr. Model # ELD52 240V
- UNSPSC # 40101826
- Catalog Page # 3804
- Shipping Weight 128.0 lbs.
- ItemElectric Water Heater
- Residential / CommercialCommercial
- Tank Capacity50 gal.
- Total Watts6000
- Overall Height58-1/2"
- Jacket Dia.22-1/4"
- Recovery @ 90 F Rise28 gph
- Recovery @ 50 F Rise50 gph
- Recovery @ 70 F Rise35 gph
- Recovery @ 100 F Rise24 gph
- Recovery @ 110 F Rise22 gph
- Recovery @ 120 F Rise20 gph
- Recovery @ 130 F Rise18 gph
- Recovery @ 140 F Rise17 gph
- Height to Cold Side Connection58-1/2"
- Height to Hot Side Connection58-1/2"
- Max. Pressure150 psi
- Connection LocationTop
- Water Connection3/4" NPT
- Amps AC14.4
- Number of Elements2
- Temp. Range110 Degrees to 170 Degrees F
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3-yr. Limited Tank, 1 yr. Limited Parts
- IncludesBrass Drain Valve and Installed T and P Valve
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
- ELD52 240V
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This water heater is compliant to the Safe Water Drinking Act for the United States with the exception of California, which has its own independent laws. For NSF approval, the installation of the unit will require it to be weather sealed to the floor, or the item to be installed on a stand or raised base to prevent seepage from accumulating under the unit.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.