Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Commercial High Efficiency Gas Water Heater, 100 gal. Tank Capacity, Natural Gas, 199,000 BtuH
- Item # 6FGU6
- Mfr. Model # GHE100ES-200
- UNSPSC # 40101825
- Catalog Page # 3806
- Shipping Weight 760.0 lbs.
- ItemCommercial High Efficiency Gas Water Heater
- Tank Capacity100 gal.
- Fuel TypeNatural Gas
- Jacket Dia.27-5/16"
- Draft Hood Size2, 3 or 4"
- Height to Top of Vent Connection73-5/8"
- Recovery @ 90 F Rise255 gph
- Low Nox BurnerYes
- First Hour Recovery299gph
- Max. Pressure150 psi
- Temp. Range90 Degrees to 185 Degrees F
- Vent TypePower Vent or Power Direct Vent
- Ignition TypeDirect Spark Ignition
- Gas Connection1/2"
- Top Water Connection Size2"
- Height to Top of Heater78-3/4"
- Height to Cold Side Connection12-3/4"
- Height to Hot Side Connection66"
- Height to Gas Connection73-5/8"
- Recovery @ 50 F Rise458 gph
- Recovery @ 70 F Rise327 gph
- Recovery @ 100 F Rise229 gph
- Recovery @ 110 F Rise208 gph
- Recovery @ 120 F Rise191 gph
- Recovery @ 130 F Rise176 gph
- Recovery @ 140 F Rise164 gph
- Side Water Connection Size2"
- Altitude Range9000 ft.
- FeaturesThermal Efficiency of 92 to 95%, LCD Electronic Control, Zero Clearances, Front/Back Water Connect, 185 Max Temp
- IncludesT and P, Full Flow Drain Valve, Front and Back Water Connections, LCD Electronic Control
- Manufacturers Warranty LengthLimited 3 yr. Tank
- StandardsCSA, GAMA
- ComplianceANSI Z21.10.3., NC code Compliant, SCAQMD Rule 1146.2
- Green Environmental AttributeCommercial Gas Heater has Thermal Efficiency Rating = 0.90
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.