Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Commercial Electric Water Heater, 10 gal. Tank Capacity, 240VAC, 18,000 Total Watts
- Item # 6E770
- Mfr. Model # E10-18-G
- UNSPSC # 40101826
- Catalog Page # 3803
- Shipping Weight 100.0 lbs.
- Item Electric Water Heater
- Residential / Commercial Commercial
- Tank Capacity 10 gal.
- Voltage 240VAC
- Phase 3
- Total Watts 18,000
- Overall Height 23"
- Overall Length 21-1/2"
- Overall Width 21-3/4"
- Recovery @ 90 F Rise 82 gph
- Recovery @ 50 F Rise 147 gph
- Recovery @ 70 F Rise 105 gph
- Recovery @ 100 F Rise 74 gph
- Recovery @ 110 F Rise 67 gph
- Recovery @ 120 F Rise 61 gph
- Recovery @ 130 F Rise 57 gph
- Recovery @ 140 F Rise 53 gph
- Height to Cold Side Connection 11-3/4"
- Height to Hot Side Connection 19-3/4"
- Max. Pressure 150 psi
- Connection Location Side
- Water Connection 1-1/4" NPT
- Amps AC 43
- Number of Elements 3
- Temp. Range 90 Degrees to 190 Degrees F
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3-yr. Limited Tank, 1 yr. Limited Parts
- Includes T and P Valve, Full Port Drain Valve, and 6" Stainless Steel Legs
- Standards National Sanitation Foundation and Federal, State, County and Local Department Sanitation Codes
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
Item # 6E769RHEEM-RUUD
Price $2,541.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The manufacturer does not recommend this item to be installed in a residence as it requires 3 phase power. If it is used in a residential application, the manufacturer will void the warranty.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.