Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemElectric Water Heater
- Residential / CommercialCommercial
- Tank Capacity85 gal.
- Total Watts18,000
- Overall Height66-1/4"
- Jacket Dia.28-1/4"
- Recovery @ 90 F Rise83 gph
- Recovery @ 50 F Rise149 gph
- Recovery @ 70 F Rise106 gph
- Recovery @ 100 F Rise74 gph
- Recovery @ 110 F Rise68 gph
- Recovery @ 120 F Rise62 gph
- Height to Cold Side Connection70-1/4"
- Height to Hot Side Connection70-1/4"
- Max. Pressure150 psi
- Connection LocationTop
- Water Connection3/4" NPT
- Amps AC50
- Number of Elements4
- Temp. Range90 Degrees to 170 Degrees F, Preset @ 120 Degrees F
- Manufacturers Warranty Length10-yr. Limited Tank
- IncludesBrass Drain Valve and Installed T and P Valve
- StandardsUL Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Displaying repair parts for model: ME85-19
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
We need verification that this is U.S. Goods being returned.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.