Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemElectric Water Heater
- Residential / CommercialCommercial
- Tank Capacity85 gal.
- Total Watts54,000
- Overall Height57-11/16"
- Jacket Dia.28-1/4"
- Overall Width34"
- Recovery @ 90 F Rise248 gph
- Recovery @ 50 F Rise447 gph
- Recovery @ 70 F Rise319 gph
- Recovery @ 100 F Rise223 gph
- Recovery @ 110 F Rise203 gph
- Recovery @ 120 F Rise186 gph
- Recovery @ 130 F Rise172 gph
- Recovery @ 140 F Rise160 gph
- Height to Cold Side Connection4-3/4"
- Height to Hot Side Connection57-11/16"
- Max. Pressure150 psi
- Connection LocationSide
- Water Connection1-1/2" NPT
- Amps AC150
- Number of Elements9
- Temp. Range120 Degrees to 160 Degrees F
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3-yr. Limited Tank, 1 yr. Limited Parts
- IncludesT and P Valve, System Sentinel LED, Lifeguard Heating Elements, Full Port/Full Flow Brass Drain Valve
- StandardsUL, ANSI, ASHRAE, CEC
- ComplianceUL 1453
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.