Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Water Heater, 85 gal., 300000 BtuH
- Item # 2VRD8
- Mfr. Model # G85-300A
- UNSPSC # 40101825
- Catalog Page # 3806
- Shipping Weight 686.0 lbs.
- ItemCommercial Gas Water Heater
- Tank Capacity85 gal.
- Fuel TypeNatural Gas
- Jacket Dia.26-1/4"
- Draft Hood Size8"
- Height to Top of Vent Connection78-7/16"
- Recovery @ 90 F Rise323 gph
- Low Nox BurnerNo
- First Hour Recovery350 gph
- Max. Pressure160 psi
- Temp. Range100 Degrees to 180 Degrees F
- Vent TypeStandard
- Ignition TypeSpark to Pilot
- Gas Connection3/4"
- Top Water Connection Size1-1/2"
- Height to Top of Heater72-5/16"
- Height to Cold Side Connection30-5/8"
- Height to Hot Side Connection66-3/8"
- Height to Gas Connection7"
- Recovery @ 50 F Rise582 gph
- Recovery @ 70 F Rise416 gph
- Recovery @ 100 F Rise291 gph
- Recovery @ 110 F Rise264 gph
- Recovery @ 120 F Rise242 gph
- Recovery @ 130 F Rise224 gph
- Recovery @ 140 F Rise208 gph
- Side Water Connection Size1-1/2"
- Top Nipple Spacing20"
- FeaturesUniversal Tank Design, Low Profile Automatic Flue Damper, System Sentinel LED Diagnostic, Full Flow Brass Drain Valve
- Manufacturers Warranty LengthLimited 3 yr. Tank and 1 yr. Parts
- StandardsMeet or Exceed the Thermal Efficiency and Standby Loss Requirements of Current ASHRAE Standard, Design Certified By CSA, Meet All Safety Construction Requirements of ANSI
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: TX.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.