Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Commercial, Point-of-Use Electric Water Heater 19.9 gal. Tank Capacity, 120VAC, 3000 Total Watts
- Item # 3CFG3
- Mfr. Model # EGSP20 120V
- UNSPSC # 40101825
- Catalog Page # 3804
- Shipping Weight 70.0 lbs.
- ItemPoint-of-Use Electric Water Heater
- Residential / CommercialCommercial
- Tank Capacity19.9 gal.
- Total Watts3000
- Overall Height25-1/8"
- Jacket Dia.19-3/4"
- Recovery @ 100 F Rise12 gph
- Recovery @ 120 F Rise10 gph
- Height to Cold Side Connection5-1/8"
- Height to Hot Side Connection22-5/8"
- Max. Pressure150 psi
- Connection LocationSide
- Water Connection3/4" NPT
- Amps AC25
- Number of Elements1
- Temp. Range120 Degrees to 170 Degrees F
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3-yr. Limited Tank, 1 yr. Limited Parts
- IncludesT and P Valve, Brass Drain Valve, Resistor Elements
- StandardsUL Certified, UL Standard 174, NC Compliant, Meets Or Exceeds ASHRAE Standards
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
- EGSP20 120V
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.