Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Commercial Point-of-Use Electric Water Heater, 10 gal. Tank Capacity, 208VAC, 3000 Total Watts
- Item # 3CFG1
- Mfr. Model # EGSP10 208V
- UNSPSC # 40101825
- Catalog Page # 3804
- Shipping Weight 47.07 lbs.
- Item Point-of-Use Electric Water Heater
- Residential / Commercial Commercial
- Tank Capacity 10 gal.
- Voltage 208VAC
- Phase 1
- Total Watts 3000
- Overall Height 22-7/8"
- Jacket Dia. 15-3/4"
- Recovery @ 100 F Rise 12 gph
- Recovery @ 120 F Rise 10 gph
- Height to Cold Side Connection 4-1/4"
- Height to Hot Side Connection 20-3/8"
- Max. Pressure 150 psi
- Connection Location Side
- Water Connection 3/4" NPT
- Amps AC 14.4
- Number of Elements 1
- Temp. Range 120 Degrees to 170 Degrees F
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3-yr. Limited Tank, 1 yr. Limited Parts
- Includes T and P Valve, Brass Drain Valve, Resistor Elements
- Standards UL Certified, UL Standard 174, NC Compliant, Meets Or Exceeds ASHRAE Standards
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
- EGSP10 208V
Item # 3CFG4RHEEM-RUUD
Price $665.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.