Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Commercial Gas Water Heater, 75 gal. Tank Capacity, LP, 65,000 BtuH
- Item # 3CFH7
- Mfr. Model # G75-75
- UNSPSC # 40101825
- Catalog Page # 3806
- Shipping Weight 261.0 lbs.
- ItemCommercial Gas Water Heater
- Tank Capacity75 gal.
- Fuel TypeLP
- Jacket Dia.26-1/4"
- Draft Hood Size4"
- Height to Top of Vent Connection64"
- Recovery @ 90 F Rise67 gph
- Low Nox BurnerNo
- First Hour Recovery112 gph
- Max. Pressure150 psi
- Temp. Range80 Degrees to 160 Degrees F
- Vent TypeStandard
- Ignition TypeStanding Pilot
- Gas Connection1/2"
- Top Water Connection Size60"
- Height to Top of Heater60"
- Height to Gas Connection13-1/4"
- Recovery @ 50 F Rise120 gph
- Recovery @ 70 F Rise86 gph
- Recovery @ 100 F Rise60 gph
- Recovery @ 110 F Rise54 gph
- Recovery @ 120 F Rise50 gph
- Recovery @ 130 F Rise46 gph
- Side Water Connection Size1"
- Top Nipple Spacing11"
- FeaturesSpace Saving Design, Foam Insulation, Automatic Controls
- IncludesT and P Valve and Brass Drain Valve
- Manufacturers Warranty LengthLimited 3 yr. Tank and 1 yr. Parts
- StandardsMeets Safety and Construction Requirements Of ANSI Z21.10.1/ANSI Z220.127.116.11. North Carolina and Massachusetts Code Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
- Item # 38UP25RHEEM-RUUD
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.