Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Water Heater, 100 gal., 199900 BtuH
- Item # 3CFJ5
- Mfr. Model # GN100-200
- UNSPSC # 40101825
- Catalog Page # 3806
- Shipping Weight 781.0 lbs.
- ItemCommercial Gas Water Heater
- Tank Capacity100 gal.
- Fuel TypeNatural Gas
- Jacket Dia.30-1/4"
- Draft Hood Size6"
- Height to Top of Vent Connection73-1/16"
- Recovery @ 90 F Rise215 gph
- Low Nox BurnerYes
- First Hour Recovery264 gph
- Max. Pressure150 psi
- Temp. Range100 Degrees to 180 Degrees F
- Vent TypeStandard
- Ignition TypeSpark to Pilot
- Gas Connection3/4"
- Top Water Connection Size1-1/2"
- Height to Top of Heater66-1/8"
- Height to Cold Side Connection23-1/4"
- Height to Hot Side Connection57-1/2"
- Height to Gas Connection7"
- Recovery @ 50 F Rise388 gph
- Recovery @ 70 F Rise277 gph
- Recovery @ 100 F Rise194 gph
- Recovery @ 110 F Rise176 gph
- Recovery @ 120 F Rise162 gph
- Recovery @ 130 F Rise149 gph
- Recovery @ 140 F Rise138 gph
- Side Water Connection Size2"
- Top Nipple Spacing23"
- FeaturesSpace Saver Design, Spark-To-Pilot Ignition System, Sentinel Led Diagnostic System, Low Nox Burner, Full Port Full Flow Brass Drain Valve, Top, Rear And Front Water Connections
- IncludesFull Port/Full Flow Brass Drain Valve
- Manufacturers Warranty LengthLimited 3 yr. Tank and 1 yr. Parts
- StandardsTested According to ANSI Standards, Exceed Thermal Efficiency and Standby Loss Requirements, Of ASHRAE, Exceeds Energy Efficiency Codes, Including CA Energy Commission
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.